You will be developing the electronic instrumentation for our sensors and wearable platform as part of a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers. Additionally, signal processing and analysis will be part of this role. Put your skills to work on something that matters – not incremental – and will have a big impact, save lives and change healthcare.
WearOptimo™ is seeking a suitably qualified electrical and biomedical engineer for the development of wearable sensor for human biomarker detection. As an electrical and biomedical engineer, you will be responsible for the development of interfacing circuits and systems for the acquisition of biomarker data from functionalised skin-based wearable sensors. Wireless telemetry and interrogation of sensors will also be addressed in this role. Skill sets required will encompass: analogue and digital hardware design, along with proven ability to implement and test designs in a small interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers.
Qualifications and experience:
- Undergraduate or higher degree in electrical engineering specialising in electronics, electromagnetics, instrumentation and/or biomedical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience is highly desirable.
- Competent in all associated CAD/CAM processes such as PCB production, assembly and use of test and measurement equipment.
- Microcontroller experience is highly desirable as well as rf design and testing for telemetry or remote monitoring solutions.
- Skills and proven experience in biosignal processing and analysis.
- Proven track record of success in an R&D environment
- Proven publication and/or presentation track record
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical techniques
- Some experience managing a project
- Self-motivation, aptitude for problem-solving, and multi-tasking ability
- The ability to work independently and in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated initiative, motivation, and flexibility.
- You share with us an entrepreneurial spirit with enthusiasm and vision about converting cutting-edge science into impactful commercial applications.
- The ability to find pragmatic innovative solutions to technical challenges in a fast-paced start-up environment, with limited resources and time, is a must.
Please submit your application, including Resume with Covering Letter using the button belowApply Now